Saturday, June 5, 2010

Because I Love a Little Comparison Study:Twinkie Feet


As you probably know, I love playing "Twinkies" with Ann Peyton.....

Here we are as "Patriotic Twinkies" in our matching red and white stripes last summer.

And here we are as "Christmas Twinkies" in our matching "I believe in Santa" apparel.

So this summer, I was super excited to jump start a new trend, "Twinkie Feet". Haven't you heard? All the cool mommas and babes are doing it! It's where you and your baby wear the same style shoes! Here are some pictures of me and Annie in our kicks!

2 comments:

Ann said...

your matching striped shirts are adorable! and when i saw your matching shoes it reminded me of So You Think You can Dance. do you watch that show? they did a dance that used the same style and color of shoes that you and your daughter have! here's a picture:
http://www.fox.com/dance/photos/#episodes/top7:68084

Mallory Pickering said...

SD, you're cute and pretty and so is AP!