Monday, July 19, 2010

Babykin Boutique: Sample Sale Collection

So, I was looking through my drafts and I realized that I had never posted about my successes at the sample sale and overstock sale that I went to back in June. Sidenote: the amount of unfinished posts in my drafts folder is REDIC. In the next couple of weeks, I am going to work on going through them and either finishing and publishing or getting rid of them. I also have some drafts in my memories blog that I need to finish and then hopefully, within the next month I'm going to launch a new blog that I've been brainstorming about!

Okay, onto the sale. [I decided to do a separate post for the overstock sale because I got SO much!]

I got five outfits and I think they are all so adorable.

The blue smocked sailboat dress and the pink and white bubble with the ice cream cones are both a brand called Secret Wishes. I'm not really that familiar with it, but I thought these two outfits were so cute. They are for next summer and they're 18 mo. and 24 mo., respectively. The ice cream bubble is probably my favorite of the lot; the ice cream reminds me of Mint Chocolate Chip, which is my favorite flavor =)

The little gingerbread man romper was also made by Secret Wishes and I was so excited to find it because, to me, finding cute winter clothes is harder than summer clothes (for myself and for the babykins). It's a 2T, so she won't wear it until the winter after next.

The green dress with the flower is Mis Tee V-Us and it has adorable little sea turtles on it. It's a 2T, also.

The two piece outfit with the little ballerina pig applique could actually be a toss up for my favorite. I know it's kind of quirky and a little weird, but I like that it's unique and almost funny. It was another brand I had never heard of- Allennys. It's a 3T.

So, that's it for the sample sale collection, stay tuned for the overstock collection!

No comments: