Thursday, July 29, 2010

SD's Recipe Files: Creamy Ranch Roll-Ups

I got a comment on my Weekly Happenings post about how to make the Creamy Ranch Roll-Ups. My friend Haley got me hooked on these and they are SUPER easy and really tasty, so I thought I'd go ahead and share the recipe with everyone.

Ingredients:
- flour tortillas
- cream cheese (they make a kind that is "whipped" now and it makes mixing it really easy)
- green chillies (these are usually near the Mexican stuff at the grocery store)
- powdered Ranch dressing
- (optional) green or black olives

Directions:
1. Mix the cream cheese, chillies, and powdered Ranch dressing to taste- I used the whole thing of cream cheese (8 oz.), almost the whole can of chilies, and just kept adding the powdered Ranch until I thought it tasted right. [I didn't use olives because I was taking it to a church function with lots of people and I know some people don't really like olives.]
2. Spread the mixed up ingredients onto a tortilla
3. Roll the tortilla up and slice it in 1/4 inch pieces.
4. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Thanks SD! I will make those soon.