Monday, August 23, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal- A YouTube Video



Day #23- A YouTube Video



I put this on my blog a long time ago, but I think it's worth the repost. I just love this video, which is basically a public service announcement about "taking time to be a dad". I'm sure we've all heard the expression "Any man can be a father; it takes a special man to be a daddy" but it is so true! When I originally posted the video, I said I loved it because the dad is basically the black version of Peyton. My dad was so sweet to us growing up and in my early teen years he was the one I confided in almost exclusively, but he wasn't goofy like Peyton. That's okay; we all have different gifts. But, I do love that I know that Peyton will totally be doing this kind of thing in a few years.

No comments: