Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fall Consignment Fever

I thought I'd share a few consignments sales that are coming up in the Jackson area. If you are local, it might be fun to check them out:

All4Children Consignment Sale
- date and time: starts Tuesday, August 24 at 3:00 in the afternoon. It goes through Friday, August 27.
- location: The Ag Museum
- I haven't been to this sale before, so I can't officially say if it's worth the time and effort, but I'm checking it out!

Kid's Emporium
- date and time: starts on Wednesday, August 25 at 9:30am and goes through Saturday August 28.
- location: Maywood Mart Shopping Center
- Honestly, the only consignment shopping that has this much stuff is Leap Frog, the consignment boutique in Madison. But it is hit or miss and the prices at KE are much better. You have to get there early, though, because there are TONS of people!
[click to enlarge]

Lollies Consignment Sale
- date and time: Monday September 13 through Saturday, September 18; 10:00am-5:00pm
- location: ARC (Apostolic Revival Center)- it's across from Log Village and Trace Grill off HWY 51
- Last time I went to this one, there wasn't as much as at Kid's Emporium and the quality isn't quite as good. I feel like the prices are a little lower, though, so it kind of evens out. I got several cute "play" dresses and I also ended up getting AP's birthday outfit last time I went!

Enjoy the sales!

No comments: