Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Babykins #2- Eleven Weeks

11 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 11 Weeks
Size of baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #2 is over 1.5 inches long. He or she is almost fully formed and is about to start doing things like making his or her hands into fists! Babykins #2 is about the size of a fig!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've definitely gained some weight. We'll find out just how much tomorrow at my OB appointment! This is the first week I feel like I've started showing a little bit, as opposed to just all over weight gain (two people have said something!). I don't think you can really tell in the picture, but I'm wearing a loose dress.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but things keep getting tighter! I've already retired some of my jeans and I'm thinking it won't be long for some of the more relaxed pairs, too!
Gender: can't wait to find out!
Movement: not yet
Sleep: I haven't really had a problem with it this week.
What I miss: Nothing that I can think of right now!
Cravings: Bagel Bites. I may eat nine every day for lunch until next April ;)
Symptoms: nausea (I really thought I was over the throwing up part, but this morning someone proved me wrong!); fatigue;
Best Moment This Week: Um, the Bagel Bites??? Ha, just kidding. The best moment as far as Babykins #2 is concerned was planning out how I'm going to rework the nursery if it's a boy and what minor adjustments I'll make if it's a girl!
What I Am Looking Forward To: my doctor's appointment this week. That sounds weird, but I like going and hearing what Dr. McMinn has to say!

1 comment:

The Jones' said...

You look so cute! You look like a tiny little thing! Thanks for the earlier advice and I think AP is a little doll!