Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Babykins #2- Twelve Weeks

12 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #2 is about two inches long, about the size of a lime. He or she is developing reflexes, like being able to curl his or her toes and starting to make a sucking motion!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I got weighed last week at my appointment and I hadn't gained as much as I felt like! I've gained about two pounds, but I think I may have gained more and then lost a little, due to being sick.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet. I'm going to drag some of my fall clothes down from the attic this week and hopefully find some loose fitting things!
Gender: can't wait to find out!
Movement: not yet
Sleep: For the most part it is fine, but last night I was up every thirty minutes to an hour from about 10:00 until 1:30. What is weird is that I went to bed at ten; totally crazy for a night owl like me.
What I miss: not worrying about what medicines are safe
Cravings: Still Bagel Bites and some other stuff, too, like french fries and Little Debbie snacks. Everything I crave is JUNK.
Symptoms: my nausea was worse last week than it's been yet, fatigue
Best Moment This Week: Well, it was really last week, but it was after my eleven weeks post, but seeing Dr. McMinn and hearing a strong, healthy heartbeat
What I Am Looking Forward To: holding a TINY baby again; AP has gotten so heavy, I can't wait to hold this little butter bean!

3 comments:

Anna Walker said...

How exciting! :)
Congrats on your little one!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Carrie said...

I would think being married to a pharmacist would help with that little fear of what medicines are safe? You're looking presh! :)

Amy said...

hope you're feeling better this week! so....any thoughts on the gender of the baby? are you leaning either way?? and, by the way, pregnancy totally agrees with you (besides the whole barfing/exhaustion thing - ha!) you look GREAT!