Friday, September 17, 2010

Flashback Friday- Papa Serenades Ann Peyton {September 16, 2009} **HILARIOUS**

So, I was looking back through my pictures and videos from this week last year (that's usually what I do if I don't have a specific Flashback I want to share) and it was an obvious choice of what to feature.

You'll notice that I made a bit of a crude observation during the video and then got upset and said I wouldn't be able to post it. Well, I decided it was too good to let y'all miss it. Plus, it's only fair that I share a little of the embarrassment with Papa Peyton! [FYI: that's NOT his real singing voice....let's say that that's not my real speaking voice either, mkay??]

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hahaha! That was SO funny! I love Peyton's singing, but the funniest part was your comment about the kitty's bootie. Hilarious! And AP was SUCH a baby... I can't believe how much she's grown! So sweet!

Ashley said...

Hahahahahahaha

This is SO yall, and it cracks me up!!!