Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Babykins #2- Fifteen Weeks

15 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 15Weeks
Size of baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #2 is about four inches long and weighs 2.5 ounces. He or she can now move all her joints and limbs and can sense light. He or she is about the size of an apple. Total Weight Gain/Loss: (gained) a couple of pounds
Maternity Clothes: Not yet! Mainly, I just alternate between yoga pants and pajamas. I'm kidding, but that's probably the impression you've gotten from the last two post. In my defense, last week we had just gotten off a flight from the most exhausting trip ever and today was the day Ann Peyton napped horribly and Peyton decided that after working the weekend, he should pick up an extra shift IN ANOTHER TOWN.
Gender: can't wait to find out! Apparently, this is the earliest it can be determined, but we don't find out for another 5 weeks. Waiting is so hard!
Movement: not yet; people have started asking me, but it took me FOREVER to feel AP move!
Sleep: pretty good
What I miss: having (a little) more control over my emotions. Pregnancy intensifies my anxiety, sadness, and fear. It also intensifies my happiness, too, though!
Cravings: This is SO weird, but mostly I've been enjoying Ann Peyton's food. I love her applesauce and animal crackers. I think because they're pretty bland and easy on my stomach.
Symptoms: I haven't been near as sick this week (crossing my fingers that's over with); mainly I'm just super tired. Also, my skin has gotten really dry, especially my hands and lips. Peyton said that happened last time. I didn't remember, ha!
Best Moment This Week: finally starting to look a little pregnant (I'll probably regret saying that!)
What I Am Looking Forward To: finding out if Babykins #2 is a boy or a girl. I'm getting so much more anxious to know!

No comments: