Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Babykins #2- Sixteen Weeks

16 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #2 is about the size of an avocado (four and a half inches long and weighs three and a half ounces). His or her legs are more developed and eyes and ears are close to their final position. Total Weight Gain/Loss: (gained) a couple of pounds
Maternity Clothes: still not yet, but I have been wearing a lot more dresses!
Gender: The other day my sister said "Sometimes, I'm absolutly sure it's a boy and then sometimes, I don't think it could be anything but a girl". That's exactly how I feel! Only four more weeks!
Movement: still not yet; people have started asking me, but it took me FOREVER to feel AP move!
Sleep: pretty good, but I have been having some bizarre dreams
What I miss: not trying on five things before I can find something that still looks okay/feels remotely comfortable
Cravings: I have so been craving a meatball sub from Subway. I'm going to HAVE to get one this week!
Symptoms: The morning sickness is much better, although I did have one really bad day last week. Mainly, I'm just exhausted all the time. With Ann Peyton, that got so much better after the first trimester, but I haven't really seen any improvement this time. Someone told me today that I'd probably feel like this for the duration, since I have a toddler to keep up with. I hope not!
Best Moment This Week: We had AP's eighteen month check up and it was fun talking to Dr. Denney about moving her to big girl bed to get ready for the new baby. It's starting to seem even more real, now!
What I Am Looking Forward To: I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and it's always nice to hear the heartbeat and get a good report.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

AP is going to be in a big girl bed before Aubrey. Maybe you can give me some tips ;) You look super pretty in that picture!

The Taffs said...

Almost halfway through, wow!

The Jones' said...

You are still so cute! One of the prettiest pregnant ladies I have seen. Glad you are feeling a little better.