Friday, October 22, 2010

(Because I Love a Little Comparison Study) Flashback Friday: Fun at the Fair {October 19, 2009 and October 16, 2010}

Okay, I promise this is the last fair related post, but I LOVE looking back at pictures of us doing the same thing last year. Next year at the fair, they'll be four of us! By the way, y'all know how I love looking back and finding pictures from today's date last year, well, I saw on Twitter where someone said one of their favorite things is looking at old blog entries from this time the year before. I've been having so much fun with that!

1 comment:

Mary Louis Quinn said...

I love all the fair pics! That is one of my favorite memories from childhood! Hopefully next year we can take Curran!

btw, how do you always write cute text on your pictures? I have a Mac and cannot figure out how to do that.