Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Too Close to Reality

ETA: The video wasn't showing up earlier, but I think I fixed it!

Okay, this video about "mompetitors" is hilarious and OHMIGOSH, so true to reality, especially in the internet world where people think they can say things they wouldn't say in person. My friend Mallory sent me a link and I had to share. As Mal pointed out, there is one itty bitty cuss word, so if profanity upsets you skip ahead around the 2:40 mark.



You can find more similar videos here if you're interested!

4 comments:

Amy said...

this was hilarious! the goldfish crackers would make my kid vomit and, i think a baby seal just died...hahahaaha!!!

Ashley said...

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!

Carrie said...

I'm laughing so hard!! LOVED that!

Nathalie said...

Hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing!