Monday, November 29, 2010

Annie Banani: Fashionista (Little Rebel Edition)

In spite of our unfortunate defeat this past weekend, I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of our "Little Rebel".

Here are a couple of Ann Peyton last year in her Colonel Rebel dress:
I think this was around the time she started gazing lovingly at her Papa in every. single. picture.


On the ground. In the Grove.


My mom used to do this all the time. She called it "Oh my!!!"


And here's Annie this year in the SAME dress:
I know; it's so blurry. The really good ones always seem to be with an active toddler. Will a "good" camera fix that???


I was hoping that since this dress fit, another little smocked bishop that I just couldn't resist ordering in a 6 mo. in case Babykins #2 was a girl would also fit. Um, no....I'm thinking it may work as a top with leggings, though. We'll see!


Another blurry favorite


ready to read!


And lastly, here she is in her "I'm a Little Rebel" t-shirt at around a month old:
[It also still fits!]



No comments: