Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Babykins #2- Nineteen Weeks

19 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #2 weighs eight and a half ounces and measures about six inches long. He or she is about the size of an heirloom tomato! Babykins #2 is currently developing specialized areas of the brain for smell, taste, hearing and vision and touch. He or she can probably hear us talking now!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not really sure, but I feel a lot bigger! I'll have an update after our appointment next week.
Maternity Clothes: I didn't get the maternity duds down after all. I just couldn't bite that bullet (I DETEST most maternity clothes). But the cooler it gets and the more pants I have that don't fit, the closer that day looms!
Gender: We'll know for sure next week, yay!
Movement: I've been feeling the baby more and more!
Sleep: It's okay; I feel like I'm waking up a lot for this point in the pregnancy. I'm already waking up a few times to go to the bathroom and I know that will just get worse!
What I miss: Really not much this week. I do miss my two Cokes a day; I could say that every week, though!
Cravings: This isn't really a craving, but I had THE best sandwich I've ever had in my life at Broadstreet today. It was a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich and I'm pretty sure I'll be craving it for the next five months the rest of my life.
Symptoms: The morning sickness is gone and my tiredness is much better, too! I've had some weird symptoms, lately, though. My skin is still really dry and I'm unusually sensitive to smells.
Best Moment This Week: Hearing Ann Peyton say "baby" a bunch. She has a book called Babies that she LOVES and we're really enjoying reading it and talking about "our baby".
What I Am Looking Forward To: Finally finding out if the baby is a boy or a girl-- I just want to know so bad!

1 comment:

Anna Walker said...

You asked me where I found your blog? I have absolutely no idea! You may have commented on another blog and I just clicked and followed the link or something!

2 cokes a day? Dt. Coke or regular? Is that how you used to keep up with your little girl?!