Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Babykins #2- Twenty One Weeks

21 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #2 is three quarters of a pound and ten and a half inches long. He is about as long as a carrot these days! His eyebrows and eyelids have formed now!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I gained about five pounds and broke 100 for the second time in my life! Ha!
Maternity Clothes: So, I did go ahead and get the maternity jeans down from the attic this week, just in time for Thanksgiving dinner. Ha! I actually did end up wearing them on Thursday, and then again today to "school". I'm really not big enough for them anywhere but my tummy yet and they look kind of baggy and pajama pants-like. I've GOT to find the belly band from the attic that makes your regular jeans into maternity ones or I'll be rubberbanding it the rest of the week!
Gender: It's a BOY! We are so, so excited to have one of each! We pretty much have it narrowed down to two names, but we haven't made a final decision yet. They're both Southern sounding and really unique (but hopefully not too weird!). I'm sure I'll share it the MINUTE we make a firm decision.
Movement: I've felt the baby SO much this week!
Sleep: I feel like it's gotten some better; I've only been getting up once or twice this week.
What I miss: All of my clothes that are slowly being eliminated until next Winter, ha!
Cravings: This is way out of character for me, but I've really been craving WATER a ton. I don't think I'm dehydrated or anything, I think it's mostly my sinus infection makes me want it.
Symptoms: The morning sickness is gone and my tiredness is much better, too! I do have so indigestion and a little back pain, but those are definitely preferable in my opinion! Also, I have been even more emotional than my typical pregnant self lately. Sad cries, happy cries, LOTS of cries!
Best Moment This Week: finding out that Babykins #2 is a BROTHER!
What I Am Looking Forward To: Now that I've been feeling him move so much, I'm so ready for Peyton (and especially Annie) to be able to feel his little kicks!

last week vs. this week (I look like I ate the whole turkey!)
***I know this week's is more zoomed in, but still, do I not look waaaay bigger???

2 comments:

The Niemeyer Nest said...

So cute!!!! You popped and I love it. Thanks for sharing all the details.

Amy said...

first of all....i hate you. breaking 100? double that and that's what i broke when pregnant with libbi - yikes! never again!!
secondly, before you even posted your week to week comparison, i already thought you looked like you had popped - so cute!
finally, i am dying to know the name(s) y'all have chosen! (btw, i love how you wrote "his" and "he" - so fun to know!!!) ;0)