Friday, November 12, 2010

Flashback Friday- Baby Minnie {Circa November 1949}

In honor of my mom's birthday yesterday, I thought I'd share a picture of her and my beautiful grandmother. As you can see in the writing at the top, Momma was about three weeks old here.


Momma and my grandmother, "Bump", both painted such wonderful pictures of motherhood and truly shaped my ideas about raising and loving a child more than they could ever imagine. Momma is truly my inspiration in so many ways. I wrote an entire post about that and honestly, it's one of my favorite things I've ever written. If you missed it, you can read it here.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have such an affinity for vintage items (especially photographs) so I just love this photo of your mom and grandmom! So sweet and very special!

Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1723504407746&comments&ref=mf