Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Babykins #2- Twenty Two Weeks

22 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #2 almost a full pound and about eleven inches long (about the length of a spaghetti squash)! He facial features are becoming more distinct and he's starting to look like a miniature newborn!Total Weight Gain/Loss: I gained about five pounds, so far!
Maternity Clothes: I ended up ordering a pair of "denim leggings" from Old Navy, hoping they wouldn't be as baggy and "mom jean" as my other maternity ones that I wore at the very end last time. I've definitely thought "denim leggings" was a REALLY bad idea when I saw the trend this year, but they weren't as ridiculous as some I'd seen. In fact I really can't tell the difference between them and the skinny jeans, which were sold out in my size. They were super comfy, but I will say that I still HATE the panel (my others just had an elastic waist). It won't stay up sometimes and they get all bulky and I feel like it looks like I have a package. Which is, um, awkward. Sorry if that's TMI.
Gender: It's a BOY! Still kind of at a stalemate as far as the name goes.
Movement: It's o much fun to feel him moving a lot more!
Sleep: Well, if it weren't for Peyton it would be fine. He moved to the couch last night when I woke him up for the millionth time to tell him to quit being a bed hog; I was already sharing my space with one person!
What I miss: My normal emotional health, which includes only one or two good cries a week. Ha!
Cravings: Nothing paticular this week; I just LOVE food.
Symptoms: Mainly, I'm just tired and emotional. I really tried to do too much last week and I wore myself out. I usually LOVE the holidays and I'm trying to relax and enjoy, but it's kind of rough this year.
Best Moment This Week: finding jeans that are remotely comfortable, even if they do lead to embarassing situations if I don't watch them carefully!
What I Am Looking Forward To: Naming our child, at some point.

1 comment: