Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ask Away (Again)!

After I read the comments on my Delurk! post, I realized that I have a few new followers. Last year, around this same time, I did a little series that I've seen a lot of people do, where I answered any of your questions. I always think this type post are really fun to read because I love finding out more about people (read: I'm super nosy). I thought it would be fun to do a post like that again, so if you have any questions for me, go ahead and leave a comment and I'll do a post or two answering them next week.

Or if I don't get any I'll be very embarrassed and take the week off blogging. Kidding. Kinda.

By the way, there is VERY little I won't answer, so don't be afraid to ask whatever is on your mind!

6 comments:

The Taffs said...

What are your quiet times like? I always find it interesting to see how others spend time with Him. What's your favorite Bible study you've done recently?

Ashley said...

What's the status of NYC?

Are you excited about visiting me?

:)

Meghan said...

I noticed that you said that if ya'll stay on budget the house will be paid for in three years.

This is something that I am also passionate about...getting the house paid off quickly.

How do ya'll do it? Do you make double payments each month? or do you make occasionaly big payments when you accumulate some money?


I hope I am not asking to much. You really don't need to go that in depth with your answer.

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Are you nervous about becoming mommy to 2 kids?

Amy said...

i know i have questions.....i just can't think of any really good ones right now....umm......

what's your favorite bible verse(s)?

what's your biggest fear about being a mom of two?

what are you most looking forward to about being a mom of two?

have you made a decision on the birth (to be or not to be "natural")?

i'm interested like another commenter in how y'all worked out your budget to pay off your house so soon..... do you stick to a strict budget every month?

ha! for someone who couldn't think of any questions, i guess i sure came up with a few :)

Virginia said...

hi :)
I have some anxiety questions. I know its really personal so feel free not to respond to some/any of them. I still am not brave enough to address anxiety on my blog so I would completely understand! Questions- what medicine were you on and what were the negative side effects that made you want to quit taking it? have you tried other medications? have you tried talk therapy? do you moniter your anxiety in a way that you know when it is worse? certain times of day, certain events, etc.? do you have a diagnosis or is it just you know you feel anxious? have you ever struggled with depression to or just anxiety? k thats a lot! thanks for being giving us the chance to ask! :)hope you are having a great weekend