Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Babykins #2- Twenty Eight Weeks

28 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #2 is about the size of a Chinese cabbage (Carrie, would you like to enlighten me with your culinary expertise again? So weird that all these veggies have "nationalities"), which is two and a quarter pounds. and measures fifteen inches from head to heel. He can blink his eyes, he now has eyelashes, and he may even be able to observe light coming in from the outside. Crazy!Total Weight Gain/Loss: We'll find out at my doctor's appointment tomorrow!
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing only maternity pants now, but I still wear a lot of regular tops and dresses!
Movement: I am going to go on record now saying that he IS more active than Annie was. Pretty sure it means he's going to be crazy hyper, like his Papa.
Gender: It's a boy! We finally picked a name- Graves Jackson Herrington (he'll go by Graves).
Sleep: I have been getting up to go to the bathroom a few times at night and my sinuses usually wake me up in the early morning.
What I miss: The liberty to indulge in unlimited amounts of caffeine if I wanted to (I do allow myself one Coke a day).
Cravings: This week- pizza!
Symptoms: Sinus issues, fatigue, "irrationality" (ha!), and some indigestion
Best Moment This Week: Finally deciding on and announcing his name
What I Am Looking Forward To: My appointment tomorrow; hopefully, I'll get a good report on my glucose test.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ha ha. Smartypants ;) Jude was much more active in the womb than Aubrey, but so far, he's been more mellow on the outside. So, there's hope that Graves won't be wild! Hahah.

Amy said...

I love your weekly updates on baby boy graves!
your hair looks great in your pic, btw.
i am praying that our baby #2 is not as hyper as libbi, because she is a WILD woman - ha! ;)
i'm so glad everything is going well for you in your pregnancy - you look great!
p.s.....i indulge in one can of coke a day (sometimes two if i'm having a terrible day) and that is MAJORLY cutting back for me :)