Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Babykins #2- Twenty Nine Weeks

29 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #2 is about the size of a butternut squash, weightwise, at two and a half pounds and is a little over fifteen inches long! His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature and his head is growing a lot to make room for his developing brain!Total Weight Gain/Loss: About fifteen pounds.
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing only maternity pants now, but I still wear a lot of regular tops and dresses! I've GOT to find some maternity leggings because my regular leggings and tights fit, but they slide down really bad!
Movement: It's like a circus with all the somersaults it feels like he's doing in there!
Gender: It's a boy! We finally picked a name- Graves Jackson Herrington (he'll go by Graves).
Sleep: I have been getting up to go to the bathroom a few times at night and my sinuses usually wake me up in the early morning. And now I've started waking up a couple of times a week with cramps in my legs. It could be worse, though!
What I miss: Cookie Dough....the raw eggs just seem like a unnecessary risk!
Cravings: cookies/dough- I cooked some today that I had to eat with a fork, just enough to protect Baby Graves from the eggs!
Symptoms: general tiredness (although it's gotten better), heartburn/indigestion, really dry skin, and those bad leg cramps!
Best Moment This Week: teaching Annie to say "Graves"; although, it's totally indistinguishable from "grapes" and I'm pretty sure she thinks she's getting some yummy fruit out of this whole deal! It's going to be a sad day at the Herrington house when she realizes it's another human being coming to live with us. Girlfriend LOVES her grapes! Ha!
What I Am Looking Forward To: Honestly, I'm excited about hitting the thirty week mark next week. It feels like it's getting close, but not close enough I need to start stressing out about everything I need to get done!

4 comments:

The Taffs said...

You and Graves look too cute!

Emily said...

You look so cute!

Sarah Broadus said...

you look so cute preggers!

Alison said...

How cute are you?!