Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Babykins #2- Twenty Seven Weeks

27 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #2 is almost two pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and measures fourteen and a half inches long with his legs extended. More brain tissue is developing so his brain is becoming much more active and he's starting to sleep and wake up at regular intervals. Total Weight Gain/Loss: About ten pounds.
Maternity Clothes:
I'm wearing only maternity pants now, but I still wear a lot of regular tops and dresses!
Movement: He moves around a ton, especially at night. Hope that's not a bad sign, ha!
Gender: It's a boy! Name coming soon...I promise!
Sleep: It's really not much of a problem as long as I enforce a normal bedtime for myself.
What I miss: Just being comfortable, I think. I have definitely gained more weight than I had with AP at this point, which is fine, but I feel like I'm lugging around a bowling ball.
Cravings: My friend, CC, brought this fabulous olive oil dip over to my house last week for our little girls night and I've got to make it this week. It was seriously just like the stuff at the Italian restaurant!
Symptoms: I always have trouble with sinuses/allergies, but they are worse when I'm pregnant. I think I've got a pretty bad sinus infection, but I'm just going to wait for my appointment next week and see if it clears up!
Best Moment This Week: STARTING to get on top of getting his things washed and organized
What I Am Looking Forward To: Getting the room finished before he gets here! Ha!

3 comments:

Mallory Pickering said...

You look ADORABLE.

Rachel said...

you look so cute! so happy for you!

Allison said...

Great comment on my blog. I responded there, FYI.

I just have one word in regards to this post: JEALOUS.

Gettin' baby fever REAL bad.