Friday, January 21, 2011

Flashback Friday: Planes, Trains, and Automobiles {February 1, 2010}

I found this video and also a corresponding blog post from around this time last year:

Video:



Post:
Last week when I was playing the working mom Peyton made this video of Ann Peyton for me. You should know that, despite her appearance, PigPig is a really good eater and one need not employ such theatrical "vehicle feeding" techniques to get the food in her. Peyton does this purely for her pleasure. And his own.

On a somewhat related note, I have been going through TONS of old pictures and videos and trying to organize them. Everything pre-Annie and some stuff from after she was born is just totally unorganized. I don't know why I even consider myself an organized person when for some time I thought it was okay to just "dump" everything from my camera onto the computer and not even create folders. Of course, I've probably taken it to the other extreme entirely by creating paths such as this:

New Picture Folder-Ann Peyton-Ann Peyton by Month-Ann Peyton (Ten Months Old)-At Home-Annie and Daddy

But, alas, I am nothing if not my compulsions.


So, I've taken on the daunting task of organizing everything. Not making a photobook, not printing them out, not even uploading them to a photo sharing site. Just organizing. [And backing up.] I am sure it will take the remainder of 2010. I'm also scanning in my favorite pictures from the pre-digital days (the vast majority of my life).

All that to say, I think I'm going to start doing some "Flashback Fridays" with whatever I run across. Maybe an Annie Banani video I never shared. Maybe something from mine and Peyton's dating days. Maybe a childhood picture of me. Just whatever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, um, yeah, for Mallory and anyone else that might have thought I was super organized and productive after this post....it looks like I need to finish tackling some of my goals from LAST February. [Actually, I did spend over an hour yesterday working on organizing some videos on our computer!]

1 comment:

Sarah @ Picture Window said...

I love how her little mouth opens up so wide! Really cute.

And, I passed a little blog award on to you today:
http://throughthewindowblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html