Friday, January 7, 2011

Lovely Link List

I mentioned last week that I was trying to figure out a way to share things via Delicious, like a couple of bloggers I really like do. I found out pretty quickly, though, that it's not very compatible with Blogger. But...after MUCH searching and executing a lot more technical stuff than I would've thought I was capable of doing a year ago, I found a way around the system. So, I'm going to start trying it out on occasion. It will be kind of like the "Gems from SD's Reader" post I did one time, but a little more succinct. As I said about my own blog, I like a good variety, so sometimes these links will be serious and deep and sometimes they'll be fun and lighthearted. Here we go!







Clover Lane: 2010 Blog Header Roundup

Posted: 02 Jan 2011 07:28 PM PST

Okay, if Sarah's headers aren't the cutest thing ever, I don't know what is. She has a tutorial, too, so I might have to give it a try!

Having ADHD and ADHD Symptoms Is Different Than Being Distracted | Strollerderby

Posted: 02 Jan 2011 07:25 PM PST

pretty interesting article, I think!

“Christian famous” pastor quits his church, moves to Asia – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Posted: 05 Jan 2011 09:04 PM PST

I think it's interesting that the Crazy Love/Radical buzz has hit CNN!

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/23/my-take-why-my-church-rebelled-against-the-american-dream/?hpt=C2

Posted: 05 Jan 2011 09:02 PM PST

Very thought-provoking
That's all for this week!

No comments: