Friday, January 14, 2011

This Week's Lovely Link List

Time for another round of links! They are ALL so good!



Making a Coffee Filter Wreath and Tree and Things of That Nature

Posted: 07 Jan 2011 12:15 PM PST

My friend, Ashley, made one of these and I'm a little bit obsessed.

It's Almost Naptime!!: I don't want my children to be happy

Posted: 07 Jan 2011 12:13 PM PST

Thought provoking and convicting ideas about adoption, raising children, and what we teach in our families.

Lamberts Lately: Now That's Funny

Posted: 07 Jan 2011 12:12 PM PST

Too funny not to share and I'm not even a fan!

It's Almost Naptime!!: Let's go CRAZY!! in 2011

Posted: 07 Jan 2011 12:12 PM PST

It's long, but so worth the read. I have been so inspired by the passion for adoption that I've seen in blog friends and real life friends. I realize, though, that's not everyone's passion. Everyone (or every Christian) should have causes and issues they are passionate about and take action in those areas. Missy doesn't mince words. Very convicting.

The Pilot's Wife: Hush Little Baby

Posted: 07 Jan 2011 12:09 PM PST

Beautiful writing. Just beautiful.

O My Everyday | O My Family – This new mom's blog

Posted: 07 Jan 2011 12:08 PM PST

Since Christmas is over and I'm not trying to get a photo in every holiday outfit, I've slacked a bit. Although I may not have a specific part of my blog devoted to it, I'd like to take the challenge many bloggers I know are giving themselves- at least one photo every day of the next 365.

Simple Blogging: Less computer time, better blogging - SortaCrunchy

Posted: 07 Jan 2011 12:07 PM PST

I think I need this e-book!

The Garden of Your Mind | Donald Miller's Blog

Posted: 07 Jan 2011 12:03 PM PST

LOVED this that my friend Mallory shared. Love the ideas. Love the metaphor. Love the challenge. Love everything about it.

3 comments:

Sarah @ Picture Window said...

Great links!

Meghan said...

I thought maybe I could add one more link to your list. You probably already follow this blog but if not....

http://www.kellehampton.com/2011/01/it-begins-with-awareness.html

She has amazing pictures!

Emily said...

Thank you so much! I'm blushing. :)