Thursday, January 27, 2011

This Week's Lovely Link List

Something weird is going on with my account this week and a few didn't make it to the blog. Hopefully, I'll have them here next week. Enjoy these for now!





    Taco Bell Pulling Ads from Racy New MTV Series "Skins" | Strollerderby

    Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:21 PM PST

    Watch the trailer. Seriously, I watch some trash TV, but this looks bad!

    Any Way the Wind Blows: Project 31

    Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:20 PM PST

    I thought this was a neat idea! I plan on following along and maybe picking a few and participating. Can you do that??

    Design Dazzle: Bucket Repurposed Into A Kids Ottoman

    Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:19 PM PST

    Another project I filed away for those craft days I keep planning!

    Up Chairs

    Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:19 PM PST

    Cute. Funny.

    Five Minute Friday: Person Prompt

    Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:16 PM PST

    I like these Five Minute Prompts. I might start participating! I also liked that she nailed the whole environment of a pharmacy.

    Clover Lane: Doing What You Don't Want To Do

    Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:15 PM PST

    teaching children to do what they don't want to do

    Facebook in a Nutshell

    Posted: 24 Jan 2011 11:27 AM PST

    HILARIOUS and so true!

    Amazon.com: Let's Bring Back: An Encyclopedia of Forgotten-Yet-Delightful, Chic, Useful, Curious, and Otherwise Commendable Things from Times Gone By (9780811874137): Lesley M.M. Blume: Books

    Posted: 24 Jan 2011 11:22 AM PST

    This book looks so fascinating!

    Supermodel Miranda Kerr Breastfeeding Photo Haters, Read This | The Stir

    Posted: 23 Jan 2011 10:03 AM PST

    This is one of the better articles I've seen written on the subject, because it addresses things as they are- breasts are sexual AND they provide an important nourish-your-baby function, as well. .

    Abortion Provider Dr. Kermit Gosnell Charged with Murder | Strollerderby

    Posted: 21 Jan 2011 08:34 PM PST

    Well, this is just horrifying.


    No comments: