Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Babykins #2- Thirty Weeks


30 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #2 is about 15.7 inches long and weighs about three pounds, which is similar to a large head of cabbage. His eyesight is continuing to develop and the volume of fluid around him is slowly decreasing and he starts to take up more and more room himself!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: About fifteen pounds.
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing only maternity pants now, but I still wear a lot of regular tops and dresses! I feel really huge, though.
Movement: It seems like it's more and more every week. When I was pregnant with AP, I seriously thought people who said the baby kicking "hurt" them were crazy. Now I see what they mean. It's nothing incredibly painful, but it is pretty forceful!
Gender: It's a boy! Graves Jackson Herrington.
Sleep: It's been more of a struggle lately.
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably. I just don't feel like I can snuggle up with Peyton anymore. One person crowding my space is plenty!
Cravings: I'm not sure this week. I've really started to not have an appetite as much. I guess maybe there's just no more room in there???
Symptoms: I had the worst heartburn I've EVER had last week. I think I'm going to talk to Dr. McMinn about it tomorrow.
Best Moment This Week: Not that it's anything super special, but I saw in the paper where a super cute girl that was a year ahead of me in high school that I was in a few plays with is marrying a guy named "Graves". I'm sure that would bother some people, but I kind of breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn't to weird of a name and someone had used it before! It just made me feel more comfortable with it. Silly, I know.
What I Am Looking Forward To: I think we're going to order the bedding for his crib this week and also pick out some fabric the armoire that's going in the room (it has spindles so you can see right in it). I'll be excited once the nursery starts taking shape (or rather changing shape, since it's a cute girl nursery right now and it needs to be a cute neutral nursery!).

3 comments:

Sarah @ Picture Window said...

That reflux is the worst, isn't it? You look wonderful! Seeing all the baby bellies on other blogs makes me want to have one again.

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Any tips on nursery bedding? I cannot find anything that I love. Graves is a beautiful name and I totally get your comment.

Amy said...

i'm with jennifer....i would love to know where your bedding is coming from and/or where you shop online for fabric! you look great!!!