Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Babykins #2- Thirty Eight Weeks

38 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Size of baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #2 is about nineteen and a half inches long, which is about the length of a leek! Yet another veggie I'm not super familar with (although, I have heard of leeks). I have to say I have such a bad case of bathroom humor, because the word "leek" ("leak") associated with pregnancy just cracked me up! He weighs around seven pounds and as y'all know, his organs are fully mature for life outside the womb!Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained twenty five pounds, which is what I weighed when I delivered Ann Peyton at thirty nine weeks.
Maternity Clothes:
Dresses and a few shirts are regular. Pants are not. Unless they are Peyton's.
Movement: He's been back to his old tricks again this week. He's a mover and a shaker!
Gender: It's a boy! Graves Jackson Herrington.
Sleep:
Last night was terrible- I was up EVERY hour, pretty much.
What I miss:
The above mentioned sleep is the main thing!
Cravings:
Basically any kind of junk food!
Symptoms:
I've had lots of intense (I wouldn't say painful), but pretty strong contractions on and off this week.
And I had to get a new box of Tums.
Best Moment This Week:
This is so shallow, but I've found several brother/sister outfits and I'm SO super excited about them. I'm sure that makes some people want to gag, but I'm so excited I can't stand it!
What I Am Looking Forward To: Meeting him sometime in the next couple of weeks!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love it!! You look amazing... I'm so jealous ;)
And bro/sis outfits....yes, please!!

Nathalie said...

I still remember when you announced on the blog that you were pregnant... I can't believe that the end is already here! Looking great, Sarah Denley.

I noticed (because I'm doing this too) that you're wearing something different in each of your belly pictures.. Was that intentional? :)

Alison said...

You look great~ He'll be here soon!