Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Babykins #2- Thirty Four Weeks


34 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of baby: (via BabyCenter) Babykins #2 is now about the size of a cantaloupe - heweighs in at about four pounds and three fourths pounds and is eighteen inches. His fat layers are filling out (AS ARE MINE) and his skin is getting increasingly smooth. His central nervous system and lungs are continuing to develop. According to BabyCenter, most babies born from this point forward are completely fine if they don't have any other health factors. That's a nice thing to hear!Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm thinking upwards of seventeen pounds.
Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing a lot of dresses lately, since it's been so warm. I can still wear some of my regular dresses, but shirts and (for sure) pants are almost all maternity now. Qoute of the day from my mom: "Darling, you are HUGE". [I was expressing how tired I was and she was saying it looked hard carrying around such a massive weight.] Thanks, Minnie!
Movement: Like I've been saying, he's really super active. I can feel him move so much more than I felt with AP and it's much more "visible".
Gender: It's a boy! Graves Jackson Herrington.
Sleep: I've slept okay, just up a lot for bathroom runs and every few nights a Girl Scout cookie run, too. Ha!
What I miss: I guess just getting around easily. It's getting harder and harder to get up and down and I get out of breath doing housework. Pitiful, I know.
Cravings: Girl Scout Cookies, but that would be a craving regardless of if I was pregnant or not.
Symptoms: More of the same- heartburn, having to go to the bathroom CONSTANTLY, literally feeling my stomach muscles streeeeetching, lack of energy, and really just being mobile is starting to get hard!
Best Moment This Week: Having so much fun playing outside and thinking about bringing Annie and Graves out in the sunshine this summer!
What I Am Looking Forward To: The shower that our Sunday School class is throwing for Graves this weekend. We really don't need very much, but it's so sweet of our class to want to celebrate our sweet little boy!

1 comment:

Katie Smith said...

you look great! just a few weeks left to go!