Saturday, March 5, 2011

This Week's Lovely Link List

Surprisingly, I don't have just a TON for y'all this week. I've been doing a lot of blog reading, but these are what has really stuck out!



YouTube - Abigail Washburn - Bright Morning Stars

Posted: 04 Mar 2011 04:24 PM PST

I saw this on the preview for Army Wives and it's my new favorite song. I'm obsessed. And also MAJOR EXCITED FOR ARMY WIVES. Going to try not to send myself into labor, pretty sure it will be an emotional episode and much sobbing will ensue. Best way to spend a Sunday night on bedrest, right?

40 Ways to Fail | Wesleyan Life Online

Posted: 04 Mar 2011 04:19 PM PST

So, y'all know I love lists. Well, this is a REALLY stellar one

Do Moms Really Break Up? If So, Who's to Blame? | Strollerderby

Posted: 03 Mar 2011 05:21 PM PST

Interesting take on the differences between men and women in friendships.

WORLDmag.com | Community | Blog Archive | Too missional for abortion?

Posted: 03 Mar 2011 11:55 AM PST

This was a really interesting article about the abortion rate in NYC and how Christians there do not consider the pro-life agenda part of being missional.

No-Sew Rolled Fabric Flower Baby Headband | Prudent Baby

Posted: 26 Feb 2011 04:53 PM PST

I've got to start doing something besides just sharing these and putting them in my Read It Later folder!

I'll have lots of time on my hands these next few weeks, so let me know some good links if you have any! By the way, I am trying to think up a slightly more creative title for these posts. One blog I read does "Morning Cup of Links", another calls it "A La Carte" and of course, BooMama had "Linky Interwebby Awesomeness". I feel like "Lovely Linky List" is so not me (y'all might disagree) and I've never really liked it but "Gems from SD's Reader" didn't seem to fit, either, and besides it's sometimes links from blogs, ect. that I don't even subscribe to. All that to say, suggestions are appreciated!

2 comments:

JenJen said...

How about lagniappe (lan-yap)? It means a little something extra? It's also the title of my blog ;)

JenJen said...

Oops! I realized my name isn't linked to that blog. I wasn't lying--my blog is mylagniappe.blogspot.com
I haven't updated since my dad passed away. :( I really want to get back to it though.
**No need to publish this comment--I just wanted to let you know I wasn't lying.