Friday, April 29, 2011

Flashback Friday: First Doctor's Visit {April 17, 2009}

I thought that since I posted yesterday about Graves's first doctor's visit, I'd do a little flashback on Ann Peyton's first visit.

Here she is getting checked out:

First Doctor's Visit_20090417_003

First Doctor's Visit_20090417_004


I love this picture. I had just gotten her some new born footies because she had gotten a little big for her preemie ones. She was still a little small for the newborns, though!First Doctor's Visit_20090417_001


Of course, I couldn't write this post without a side by side comparison:First Visit to Dr. Denney's

[Interestingly, they both had their appointments the day after turning two weeks old!]


I love my sweet little girl and my sweet big (or average) boy!

1 comment:

Anna Walker said...

Aw Cute! Love how the Dr. posed with both of them! :)
You've got a lovely little boy here!