Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekly Smorgasbord

Here's this week's links. Again, it's a pretty short list. Quick sidenote: in the previous post, apparently the edits don't show up in bold on some computers. Rest assured, Graves isn't coming at five o'clock in the morning on any day that I know of!




    Clover Lane: Lucy

    Posted: 08 Apr 2011 10:31 PM PDT

    Love the quote at the end. Also, surprisingly, I've never been a huge "Anne" fan. I've got to give it another try, I think!

    The best ways *not* to help a new mom

    Posted: 08 Apr 2011 10:29 PM PDT

    Pretty good advice!

    Bring The Rain: Organization? Not my strong suit...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2011 10:28 PM PDT

    I love organizational things and struggle with dinner, so this really appealed to me.

    Public Policy Polling: Barbour, Bryant lead in Mississippi

    Posted: 08 Apr 2011 08:33 PM PDT

    46% of Mississippi Republicans think interacial marriage should be ILLEGAL? Speaking as a Mississippi Republican. That. Is. Disturbing. And shameful.

    Y'all know I love the South more than anyone, but this kind of crap embarrasses the heck out of me.

    Bell’s Hell and the Destiny of Those Who’ve Never Heard of Jesus | Parchment and Pen

    Posted: 08 Apr 2011 11:07 AM PDT

    This took me a while to get through, but it is very thought provoking. I've always had a hard time with what happens to people who have never heard of Jesus or really had a really opportunity to know about Him.

    Did I miss anything great this week in the blogosphere???

    No comments: