Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekly Smorgasbord

A few links of interest from the week:




    Surrender, Dorothy: Internet Hiatus

    Posted: 15 May 2011 09:08 PM PDT

    I fear the day one of my children asks me if I love my phone, computer, ect. more than him or her.

    YOUR Action Photos: Group 3 | Pioneer Woman Photography | Ree Drummond

    Posted: 15 May 2011 09:07 PM PDT

    These are all such fun pictures.

    Our Happily Ever Afters: Inspiration Images: The Hundred Acre Wood

    Posted: 15 May 2011 09:07 PM PDT

    I loved every one of these images. I actually usually love every one of the images in Ashley's "Inspirations Images" posts.

    The Howie House: Motherhood

    Posted: 15 May 2011 09:04 PM PDT

    Tears. It's an honor and a privilege to be her friend.

    live.laugh.love...and libbi!: confessions of a pregnant woman...

    Posted: 15 May 2011 09:03 PM PDT

    This post was beyond hilarious!

    320 * Sycamore: Some Things I’ve Learned About Being a Mom by Sarah

    Posted: 15 May 2011 09:03 PM PDT

    Good advice!

    thankful house: what is thankful house?

    Posted: 15 May 2011 09:02 PM PDT

    This is one of my new favorite blogs. I love just about every post!

    Placenta Encapsulation

    Posted: 10 May 2011 09:31 PM PDT

    I saw someone "talking" about this on Twitter and I was kind of intrigued. It weirds me out, but I did think it was interesting.

    The Difference a Moment Makes « The Reformed Pastor

    Posted: 10 May 2011 09:30 PM PDT

    Okay, first of all I am horrified that they shackle women prisoners during childbirth. That is sick, in my opinion. But this author makes a good point about protecting the life of an unborn child as well as one being born.

    Never Mention the Housekeeper - NYTimes.com

    Posted: 10 May 2011 09:29 PM PDT

    Do any of y'all have "help"? It is interesting because I KNOW I'd feel guilty if I had a housekeeper come even twice a month like this article mentions, even though there is nothing wrong with that.

    Breastfeeding research = massive guilt? | www.acornpack.com

    Posted: 10 May 2011 09:26 PM PDT

    Interesting article on how breastfeeding research can lead to guilt and what we can do to change that.
    Anything I'm missing??

    No comments: