Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekly Smorgasbord

Not too much from last week. I was super tired and did a poor job of keeping up. I acutally have a list of posts emailed to my self that looked interesting but I just couldn't find the time to read. Maybe some will appear next week!




    Posted: 29 May 2011 06:45 PM PDT
    Loved this post. THIS is one reason why me and and Ashley are friends- I related to every word of it.
    Posted: 29 May 2011 06:44 PM PDT
    This post posed an interesting question. I really hadn't thought about how to address the issue of letting our children go play at someone's house where we don't know the parents. I thought a lot of the commenters who said "just go along with him" had the right idea.
    Posted: 29 May 2011 06:39 PM PDT
    I thought this was an interesting post from a mom of TEN!
    Feel free to share anything good that I missed!

    No comments: