Thursday, July 7, 2011

Picture Post: Little Lazy Bones (06.23.11)

I have probably about twenty or so of these "Picture Posts" going back to about April.  I'm going to try to get caught up on that over the next few weeks.  So indulge me as I post little of substance.  Here's a few pictures I took around the house of Graves a few weeks ago.  Now that Ashley gave me and Carrie some photography lessons on our girls trip, hopefully I'll be able to take some even better ones.  He is a pretty handsome subject, if I do say so myself.

Enjoying some sunshine through the window...



 Precious little bottom....



 My Southern gentleman whistling Dixie...

Paci time!

 Let's see what happens if Momma takes it away....

Sister will tickle your toes and make it better!

She loves you so much!

2 comments:

The Taffs said...

Such a sweet little boy! I love that one of him whistling dixie!

Betsy said...

Oh my, that last pic of them holding hands is precious!!!