Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Renaming the NYC Blog....Help!!!

I mentioned that I was going to start trying to pay a little more attention to my "side blogs" and I remembered that I still haven't changed the name over here:


I loved the name, but obviously it's not very appropriate anymore.  Since I haven't posted on it much (at all), I haven't really rushed to rename it, but I'd like to go ahead and do it.  The trouble is, I can't figure out what to call it.  I really liked the name and of all my blogs, I felt like it was probably the most clever.  If we had a girl I was just going to change it to Little BelleS In the Big City, but having a boy makes it harder.  I was thinking of using "Beau", but I'm having a hard time making it work. Beaux and Belles In the Big City is okay, but I like having the "Little" in there to counterpoise the "Big". and Little Beaux And Belles doesn't work because there is only one little beau and one little belle and also it just doesn't have a good ring to it.

I'm probably just going to go with Beaux and Belles in the Big City and let go of the cute juxstapositional adjective.  Any other ideas???

No comments: