Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sideblog: {Back to the Days} Of Apron Strings and Lovely Things

I have decided to (attempt to) post weekly on one of my other blogs.  When I do this, I will create a short post here, linking to that post.  I understand that not everyone has an interest in my memories of my past, my dreams of our future, our my obsession with the styles and values of yesteryear.  In fact, that is in large part why I created seperate blogs to focus on those aspects of my life.  At the same time, I want to share what I've been working on and if it happens that the post looks interesting then you can click on over.

Today's feature is Fashion Flashback: Saddle Oxfords on {Back to the Days} Of Apron Strings and Lovely Things.  It's basically a short research paper on adorable black and white little boy shoes ;)

No comments: