Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Small Style: Nautical Twinkies


This is my first time to do Small Style and I think it will be loads of fun.

These pictures are actually from last week- I put them in their coordinating sailboat attire.  I didn't get the outfits together and they don't technically match, but I like it when things coordinate. So, when I realized they both had gingham outfits with red and yellow sailboat motifs, I was pretty excited.

On Ann Peyton:
dress: Ragsland via Kid's Emporium consignment sale
bows: eBay
toe nail polish: Essie Really Red

On Graves:
diaper set: Snugabye Basics via TJ Maxx
socks: Jefferies Rock-A-Bye Bootie (they stay on SO well)

Such sweet little nautical twinks!

1 comment:

Melissa Bothwell-Inglis said...

welcome sweet sailors.. to Small Style... it's always fun to meet other mamas and their cute kiddos!
Mel :o)
www.needleandnestdesign.blogspot.com