Thursday, September 15, 2011

Small Style: Pink, Polkadots, and Plaid

This was one of my favorite outfits of AP's this Summer.  I got this dress super on sale because it was missing the leggings that were supposed to come with it.  I'm a huge madras fan- for myself, for Peyton, for the kids.  I just love it.  So bright and summery!  This is a different look for Annie Banani- I'm usually SO traditional- but I loved it this year!

[Yes, it's blurry.  But I loves it.] 

 

On Ann Peyton:
dress: Baxter and Beatrix
shoes: Converse (via eBay)


1 comment:

Baby Making Mama said...

I am in LOVE with her cute colorful dress! My little girl wears stuff like this all the time and I love it. And how can you pass up a steal of a sale? that's the best part right? haha! Love it mama!

By the way, I found you through Small Style! I have a similar linky called Mini Mod on Fridays, I'd love it if you linked up there too if you get a chance! :)