Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekly Smorgasbord

Links from last week:




    Posted: 17 Oct 2011 12:17 PM PDT
    There is a BIG initiative that we Mississippians are voting on come November. The wording makes it difficult to vote for this (I personally belief life begins at conception (not implantation), but I think it's a fuzzy area). In the end, though, I think we probably will. Peyton has been really researching and I'm trying to talk him into doing a post If he doesn't, I'm sure I will!
    Posted: 17 Oct 2011 12:12 PM PDT
    What an interesting idea. I think it'd be super hard.
    Posted: 17 Oct 2011 12:12 PM PDT
    I'd say I won't put three links to Ash's blog in my WS post every week, but with this news, I don't know if that's a promise I can keep ;) Y'all be praying for her, Kurt, Liam and Evy this week!
    Posted: 17 Oct 2011 12:10 PM PDT
    Even though it's a different set of circumstances, I felt these emotions so strongly the last few weeks before I had Graves. I love it when my best friend articulates the exact emotions I've felt before. And does it so beautifully.
    Posted: 17 Oct 2011 12:09 PM PDT
    I want to go here now.
    Posted: 17 Oct 2011 12:09 PM PDT
    Yes, to bullet points #2, #3, and #4. Pretty awesome observations. And I already gave Kodi a piece of my mind about the second to last one. Any guesses? Ha!
    Posted: 17 Oct 2011 12:06 PM PDT
    I needed to read this. I struggled with this kind of thing all the time.
    Posted: 17 Oct 2011 12:05 PM PDT
    I love days like this.
    Hope you enjoy!

    1 comment:

    Kodi said...

    I love that you do this post every week & it made me smile GREAT BIG to see my blog on there! :) I'm so thrilled for the Lancasters- I can't quit crying when I think about it! I really want you or Peyton to blog about the Mississippi thing.