Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Attempt

I had really wanted to use the same girl who took our Christmas card pictures last year, but she's decided to do only newborn sessions.  We ran out of time and I couldn't find anyone, so we just ended up having my dad snap a few pictures.  We had a pretty rough go of it and this was the best picture: 
I don't like the lighting, I felt like my attempts at coordinating our outfits was kind of a fail, and I couldn't deal with the weird glare on Peyton's glasses.  We ended up doing something totally different for our card this year and I'm really excited.  They came in today, but I still have to compose my letter and address and send them all.  I'll definitely be sharing it on the blog in the next week or so!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I think your outfits were all cute and coordinated! I wasn't thrilled with the way our outfits turned out either, but it was too late to do anything about it.

Courtney said...

I love all of your outfits, they look great together. This makes me feel so much better. I tried for an hour to get a good photo of my niece and nephew for my moms Christmas card and most were a fail. I finally just decided to use the best and say this is life right now. I am sure everyone will love whatever you chose to use for your card.