Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Weekly Smorgasbord


So, I realized pretty late last week that I had forgotten to do my WS post and since I didn't have many, I decided to just combine it with that weeks' links.  I probably won't have many from this week either because I'm trying to get ready for the kids' birthday party and I doubt I'll be doing much blog reading.  Anyway, here they are!


    Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:39 PM PDT
    beautiful post!
    Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:30 PM PDT
    Thinking I may try this one.
    Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:30 PM PDT
    I *loved* this post and just thought it was all so fascinating.
    Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:29 PM PDT
    "But I'm not put on this earth to have a fun or even an easy life. I believe I'm put on this earth to glorify God and serve Him. Right now, I feel like I'm called to do that at home with my children. And I can bring God glory by how I respond to the hard days. The fits. The sleepless nights. The lack of routine and normalcy in my life right now. I fail to remain patient and loving so often. But thankfully, there is forgiveness and grace. And hopefully through this Motherhood thing, I'm learning to die to myself. I'm learning to love sacrificially. I'm learning to be more like Christ. And that makes being home-bound and frazzled pale in comparison :)"

    Proud to call this girl my best friend!
    Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:27 PM PDT
    "There are days that I struggle with the joy that I daily find in being a mom. Why struggle with having joy? I struggle because I feel like I should be doing "more". I feel like there should be a list of accomplishments at the end of every day...that I shouldn't have joy unless I have proof of these said accomplishments."
    Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:25 PM PDT
    "It's my selfish hope that one day she'll want to read what I've written about my life, and because of that I try to be careful about how I tell my stories."
    Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:23 PM PDT
    Hahaha!

    Enjoy!

    1 comment:

    Carrie said...

    You're so sweet :)