Friday, June 22, 2012

Flashback Friday: Growling Men {April 9 and April 27, 2012}

For some reason, Peyton taught Annie to call Graves her "little monster" when he was still pretty little.  Well, we thought it was so funny when, on his own accord, he started growling, like really growling, around his first birthday. 

He actually doesn't do it anymore and I've never been able to get a good video.  In fact, in each of these I can only hear him do it one time and it's very soft.  The actual growling was much more dramatic and unique.

Anyway, this is one of the drafts I mentioned and I thought I'd go ahead and finish and publish it if for no other reason, I think y'all will get a kick out of Peyton.  He's the best Papa ;)  [By the way, I hope I haven't been overly mushy about him on here lately, but I've just felt a special flicker recently and of course, that's going to spill over into where I spill my thoughts and feelings.]


No comments: