Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Picture Post: The Sweet, Sweet Summertime {June 20, 2012}

I busted out the camera twice the other day to engage in some rather lengthy photoshoots.  I was hoping to 1) capture them in their bathing suits in a more favorable light than was possible at the beach and 2) get some red, white and blue pictures for my July header.  I think they turned out pretty darn good for someone who is, at best, a mediocre photographer.

I took some in the backyard one morning and I ended up with several I just LOVE.

Gravey Bug is legit about to walk. 

He's an explorer, that one.  And he usually likes to make his discoveries, um, orally. Grass-->mouth. 

 
Nothing like a girl and her tractor.

 
I didn't even realize that Graves was in the background in this one.  I'm kinda obsessed with it.

 
More brave adventures-- I told Peyton he's going to be in the top of that playhouse by Christmas.

 
An all time favorite!


I thought this would be a fun angle.

Definite contender for the header.

 
The blonder he gets, the cuter I think they look side by side. 

The pictures of them in their swimsuits just didn't turn out as good.  They were some cute snapshots, though, and some of them are downright comical.  There's that.



 
I love how Graves looks like a fat old man.  Hilare.

This is getting redundant, but again, a bow would be helpful.





Kissy kissy.

They are so silly! 

Another couple that just crack me up. He's a ham in a way that AP never was. 

Yep, such a sweet girl.

Annie loves Graves.

Graves loves Annie. 

Annie + Graves = Best Buds

Life doesn't get much better, does it?

No comments: