Friday, June 29, 2012

Weekly Smorgasbord


Well, it's been two weeks and I thought it was about time to get back in the swing with these.  Hopefully after "Media Month" ends they'll become a truly weekly occurrence again!


Posted: 27 Jun 2012 09:51 PM PDT
Adored every word of this post. Sweetest thing ever. Also, one REALLY cool part about having a best friend whose children interact with you and yours weekly is that a handful of these things are things that I've come to love about Aubrey, Jude, and Alaina, too ;) Having that close a friendship is something that I hope I never take for granted.
Posted: 27 Jun 2012 09:45 PM PDT
Another printable I've GOT to...print.
Posted: 27 Jun 2012 09:45 PM PDT
Bookmarking it.
Posted: 27 Jun 2012 09:44 PM PDT
This is so scary. I dread these conversations. But I'm thankful the Lord has seen fit to trust them to me.
Posted: 27 Jun 2012 09:44 PM PDT
Of course Ann gives great advice. Again and again. And with printables.
Posted: 27 Jun 2012 09:42 PM PDT
On the agenda for next week: create a "Summer 2012 Playlist". Add it to your to-do list, too. You're welcome.
Posted: 27 Jun 2012 09:42 PM PDT
She said this way funnier than I did.
Posted: 27 Jun 2012 09:41 PM PDT
I think this looks like a fascinating read. If I can keep up with reading like I have this month, I might start letting myself buy new books.
Posted: 27 Jun 2012 09:40 PM PDT
This is really neat advice.

Bruce Springsteen Announces New Album – “Wrecking Ball” – My review of first single, “We Take Care of Our Own”
Posted: 22 Jun 2012 12:30 PM PDT
I been reading some more online about Bruce (honestly, I just need to buy a biography) and ran across this series of posts about the new(ish) album. It's been interesting to compare my interpretations and likes/dislikes with Jonathon's.
Okay, y'all, enjoy!

No comments: