Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ask SD Anything!

I mentioned in my post yesterday, that I was thinking of doing an "Ask Away!" post like I've done before.  I love it when bloggers do this and I always feel like I get to know the person better based on questions other people ask.  I've done it twice before here, and although it sounds narcasitic, it's fun to do every once in awhile.

Anyway, someone already asked a question in yesterday's comments so I decided to go ahead and see if y'all had any more.  I'm pretty much an open book and as long as you're respectful and kind, I doubt there's much of anything I won't answer.  I'll probably do my answers sometime next week.

Ready, Set, Go!

9 comments:

Mallory Pickering said...

What's something about you we don't know? (In other words, that you have never blogged about. Not a secret that you've never told anyone. ;) )

Megan said...

Is living in NYC something you're excited about to or are you mainly doing it for Peyton? Do you think y'all would ever stay up there more than a year?

Megan said...

whoops, meant *too* not "to" in my comment!

Elle said...

First of all, can you please vlog this?! Because you have the CUTEST southern accent! How did you pick out your precious babies' names? You've mentioned that y'all heavily screen what AP watches. Obviously I totally understand, but are there certain things you look for that completely rule something out? Just curious! :)

Anonymous said...

Can you share your family's red beans and rice recipe? It's so neat that it plays such a huge role in your weekly family time! And what do ya'll serve with the beans?

Annie and Greg said...

Do you think that you think that you'll strive to have unmediated, natural birth with future pregnancies? Why/why not?

Anonymous said...

Why do you prefer baths over showers?

Anonymous said...

Will you share the egg salad recipe you mentioned recently?

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Has it been harder or easier than you imagined for your kids to share a room?