Thursday, December 20, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


pleated poppy


Since it's such a busy time of year, I've had more than the usual occasions to get dressed for, so I thought it would be fun to do one of these posts again. Here's what I've worn over the past few days:

Saturday
We had a Sunday school Christmas party. I ended up keeping the nursery and my red skinnies were actually super comfy! [Also: I cleaned my mirror after this picture. Ha!]
Sweater: TJ Maxx
Skinny Jeans: Target (Mossimo)
Flats: Gap Outlet

Sunday
I had children's church, so I wore a dress that I usually consider a little casual for church. It was perfect because it's a little on the long side and super roomy, so I could get down on the floor with the kids!
Dress: random teeny bopper boutique
Top: Target (Mossimo) 
Boots: Target (Mossimo)

Monday
I had a Junior League meeting. I like to dress up a little for those, most of the time, but I also want to be comfy!
 
Dress: TJ Maxx (Minnie recently found it and I love it.0
Turtleneck: Gap (I've had it since high school!)

Tuesday
I had two parties to go to yesterday. I thought about just wearing the same thing, but I wanted to be a little more dressy and festive for the evening one, so I decided to go with two different things.

 
Sweater: TJ Maxx
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: 7 for All Mankind via eBay
Boots: Tony Lama via eBay (I don't buy designer stuff any other way, obs) 

 
Skinnies: Target (Mossimo)
Turtleneck: Target (Mossimo)
Polka Dot Blouse: Target (Xhilaration)
Flats: Gap Outlet

It's been nice to get out of my yoga pants a bit more frequently than usual and fun events are always more fun when you feel good about what you're wearing!     


No comments: