Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Like Myself Better When I...

...worship authentically


...create things proudly

...educate whole heartedly

...mother intentionally

...immerse myself in His word faithfully

...pursue {physical, emotional, spiritual} intimacy with my husband joyfully

...exercise regularly

...serve sacrificially 

...capture beauty spontaneously


...play outside frequently

...walk through days slowly
...live simply

...eat purposefully

 ....read daily

 ...write vulnerably

...cultivate relationships heartily

...exist musically

...make plans loosely

...dwell naturally

...abide biblicall

...love unconditionally

I, like most people, find myself happier and more fulfilled when our days reflect my priorities. I going to fight for fuller, more purposeful days in 2013. A resolution of sorts. But a resolution wrapped in grace, as I've found those are the only kind that don't bruise and break me.

"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men." -Colosians 3:23

8 comments:

Megan said...

This is a lovely post. I too can only make "resolutions wrapped in grace."

Megan said...

This is a lovely post. I like you can only make resolutions "wrapped in grace."

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Love this!

rensje said...

Love this post! I have been following you for a long time. Our boys are 2days apart! We are at a different stage of our live ( i have 4 children and will be 40 this year) but you inspire me. Thank you! A mama from France

Bech and Marley Evans said...

I like this a whole lot more than goals or resolutions! Thanks for sharing.

Kayse Pratt said...

Love it. :) Just love it. :)

allison said...

On everything you said:

Me, too.

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

kendallashley0128 said...

What a beautiful post! I found your blog through Deeper Story. I'm so glad I did. This is a wonderful, grace-filled New Year's Resolution post.