Thursday, February 14, 2013

Annie Reels: Showtunes and a Heavy Accent

I thought I'd share a couple of fun Annie videos with y'all tonight.

A few weeks back it was Cookie's boyfriend, Conrad's, birthday. Anyway, I decided I wanted to text him a video of the kids. We did the typical "Happy Birthday" first and then it struck me as a fun idea to sing some show tunes for him. Because, what else? I mean what more could he want for his birthday than a three year old in mismatched pajamas singing classics from Bye Bye Birdie with help from her tone deaf momma? I know not. I'm sure he never tires of the fictional 50s pop star reference.



And then we have this little gem. This time, we're in pajamas, but with a Rebel cheerleader uniform on top. So, classy. Anyway, I wanted to make sure I got some footage of the way she refers to her brother as of late. It's pretty priceless, that accent. I wonder how she'll fare in NYC.  In the interest of full disclosure, there are VHS tapes of me at three talking almost exactly like this.


Pretty funny, that sweet girl. 




No comments: