Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ask SD Anything!

I've had several people that don't know us very well (and a few who do!) ask me some questions about NYC lately and I thought it would be fun to see if y'all had any questions. Then I went back and looked and I realized that the last time I did a post opening myself up for general questions was almost exactly a year ago. I think posts like that are so much fun, so I thought I'd give it another go.

So...ask away! NYC questions or anything else. I say anything, and pretty much, (I think) I will answer anything as long as it's asked in a kind, respectful manner. So fire away!

[I'll probably wait until next week to answer them.]

3 comments:

Courtney said...

How long are you planning on staying? Will you be traveling back home at any point during your time up there?

Elle said...

Oh I love when you vlog!! What if your apartment doesn't have a bath? Is that a deal breaker?! Totally kidding! :)

Back to the serious questions... :)
Do y'all ever see yourself staying there permanently? Nosy question so feel free to decline, but any babies in nyc? After? I know y'all have wanted to adopt.

Thanks for letting me be nosy :)

Bech and Marley Evans said...

I am finally putting my questions on! Hope it's not too late!

How does Peyton feel about smocked clothes? Does he ever give you a time limit or a clothes limit? (Like no smocked past a certain age?) Does he tolerate smocked or does he love it?

You've talked the group you are homeschooling with. Will you continue the same curriculum in NYC? Does it involve a Latin element? If so, what one? Do you like it?

How much of the kids clothes will you bring to NYC? Have you pre shopped for most of it?