Friday, September 20, 2013

Skillz Set: Two Word Phrases [June 2013]

I've meantioned a few times that Graves's language has really exploded lately. He's saying lots and lots of words, a good many phrases, and ever so often a complete or near complete sentence. I'm so proud of him and like I keep saying it's been really good for me to watch him achieve these milestones a bit more slowly than his sister did. First of all, I think it's so important that we encourage their different strengths and support them in their different challenges. Secondly, it's just been sort of fun to have different eyes than I know I would have otherwise had. Peyton and I have been able to experience something akin to "first child excitement" wherein you do backflips when your baby rolls over or babbles a sound that somewhat resembles "Mama" or takes a first step. We've just appreciated his little words more and that's been special. Anyway, I wanted to share a few videos of him from the Summer when he was first learning to string words together.








What a special, wonderful guy. I just adore the little boy he is becoming.

No comments: